DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aluminum (Al) Rods and Conductors Market in India, 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
India's expanding economy and population are the biggest drivers of energy demand. Universal access to electricity is one of the primary aims of the Government, which has launched multiple schemes to support Production, Transmission and Distribution of electricity.
Electricity demand in India is growing at 13% per annum, whereas its connection grids are growing at 5% per year. Growing energy demand and the consequent rise in utility numbers has seen continued growth in Aluminum Wire Rod production capacity. Rods and Conductors Manufacturers/Suppliers need to keep pace with developments and trends of the industry.
This industry docket looks at the current scenario, dynamics and trends prevalent in the Indian Aluminum (Al) Rods and Conductors Market.
Key Questions this Report Will Answer:
- What is the supply structure of the Indian Aluminium Wire Rods & Conductors Market?
- How is the Al Rods & Conductors manufacturing ecosystem expected to evolve in India?
- What are the trade dynamics of Aluminium Rods & Conductors in India?
- What are the drivers, restrains and challenges impacting the Aluminium Wire Rods & Conductors Market in India?
- What are the value chains & key modes of supply of Aluminium conductors to Transmission and distribution utilities?
- What are the key success factors for companies in the Indian Rods and Conductors Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Scope & Limitations
3. Key Market Takeaways: India
4. The Industry going Forward
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxnh3f/aluminum_al
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Aluminium