DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Renewing or Dismantling Old Thermal Plant is an Emerging Multi-Billion Dollar Business Opportunity" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report, Renewing or Dismantling Old Thermal Plant is an Emerging Multi-Billion Dollar Business Opportunity, aims to scan the entire universe of Thermal Power Plants in India and identify the plants that are likely to fall in either of the bucket of R&M or Dismantling.
This report will be useful for OEMs & EPC companies that will play a major role in both renovating the power plants from sub-optimal to supercritical power plants and also dismantling the plants for which extension of life or renewal of technology doesn't make business sense.
The report contains detailed profiles, which will outline, COD, Installed capacity, operating capacity, operating PLF, specific coal consumption, specific water consumption, pollution levels, etcand based on these parameters, power plants in the bottom 60% are most likely to become candidate for dismantling, while the remaining 40% will be taken up for R&M / Life extension initiative. Given the power demand scenario, new power plants additions are expected to slow down and government is likely to focus on consolidating on existing capacities and optimizing their operating efficiency.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Thermal Power Plant Landscape in India
4. Ageing & PLF analysis of Thermal Power Plants
5. Evaluation of Capex Plan by Gencos
6. Evaluating Thermal Power Plants that are planned to be decommissioned
7. R&M Vs Mothballing of Thermal Power Projects
8. Estimating Capital Expenditure for replacing old units with new supercritical technology plants
9. Initiatives that are likely to be taken for efficiency improvement in old thermal power plants
10. Business Opportunity in Dismantling of Thermal Power Plants
11. Procedures that utilities will follow to dismantle / decommission power plants
12. Companies that are likely to benefit
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/272rbr/renewing_or
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Fossil Fuels