DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indian Electricity Meters Market, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Indian Electricity Meters market is highly dynamic with significant changes occurring in the technological landscape due to government initiatives like smart grid mission, Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) and Smart City Mission. The products covered in the research service are Tariff Meters which is further classified into Single phase, Three phase, Prepaid and Smart meters and Panel Meters trickled down KWH meters, Multi-fuction meters and Dual source meters.
The Government Initiatives to achieve hundred percent metering and reduce AT&C losses, coupled with energy efficiency measures facilitated by Bureau Of Energy Efficiency (BEE) has also open up opportunities in private commercial and industrial segment. A wide product and packaged solution portfolio, competitive pricing, and extensive market reach are likely to be the key success factors of the Indian electricity meters market. Focus on product innovation in smart meters and aligned marketing efforts are expected to provide a competitive advantage to participants.
Key Questions This Will Answer
- What is the current scenario of the electricity meter market in India?
- Is the Indian electricity meter market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the main drivers, retraints, and industry challenges affecting this market?
- Landis GYR
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Objectives
4. Market Overview
5. Drivers and Restraints - Total Electricity Meters Market
6. Forecasts and Trends - Total Electricity Meters Market
7. Indian Tariff Meters Segment
8. Indian Panel Meters Segment
9. Growth Opportunities in Indian Electricity Meters Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/57v9vs/indian
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Electricity