Industry Experts Discuss Innovations in Field Service and the Vision of a Digital Industrial Future at Annual Event by ServiceMax, from GE Digital
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#ServiceMax--ServiceMax, from GE Digital, the leading provider of field service management solutions, continues its annual Maximize series world tour on Tuesday, October 17, with the 2nd annual Maximize Tokyo event. Maximize Tokyo attracts service industry leaders from across the APAC region to discuss innovations in field service and key service factors to maximize business growth.
This year’s distinguished keynotes include Bill Ruh, CEO of GE Digital, and Seiichiro Yonekura, Professor at the Graduate School of Innovation Management at Hosei University. Mr. Yonekura will discuss the future of service innovation, highlighting examples of advanced service companies, and Mr. Ruh will speak about GE Digital’s vision of a digital industrial future.
“Since opening our Japan office in 2015, ServiceMax has seen tremendous growth,” said Dave Yarnold, CEO of ServiceMax, from GE Digital. “As the field service management market continues to expand in Japan, we are excited to be the premier field service management technology company providing the leading solutions. We look forward to a day of celebration for the industry and lively discussions around innovation in field services.”
Maximize Tokyo 2017 speakers include:
- Andy Watts - Japan Chief Officer, ServiceMax Corporation
- Bill Ruh - CEO, GE Digital
- Dave Yarnold – CEO, ServiceMax, from GE Digital
- Rei Kasai – Senior Vice President of Product, ServiceMax, from GE Digital
- Seiichiro Yonekura - Professor at the Graduate School of Innovation Management, Hosei University
- Yuichi Yamauchi – Director of Technology Division Design Support Unit, Topcon Co., Ltd.
- Mandar Wavde – Commercial Leader, GE Digital Japan
- Joe Kenny – VP of Global Transformation, ServiceMax, from GE Digital
- Makoto Enomoto – Corporate Officer & CMO, NEC Corporation
- Takashi Kikukawa – Service Expansion Sales Group Senior Engineer, Hitachi Systems, Inc.
- Takayuki Komatsu – CRM Sector Manager, ABeam Consulting Co., Ltd. Process & Technology
- Noriyuki Sekine – Senior Project Manager, Services Engineering Solution Division, Dentsu International Information Service
Maximize Tokyo event information:
October 17, 2017; Toranomon Hills Forum, Tokyo, Japan
ServiceMax, from GE Digital, leads the global industry of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company creates solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax, from GE Digital