DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "South East Asia Transportation and Logistics Market - Forecast to 2018" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Regional economic integration, free trade agreements, e-Commerce, and digitalization are some of the key drivers expected to transform the logistics industry in the South East Asian region.
With high growth projected for Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines, trade and domestic demand growth will drive the growth of the transportation and logistics industry. Long-term business growth prospects include multi-modal transportation, cold chain logistics, intelligent transportation systems, warehousing, and freight forwarding.
Growth in e-Commerce will transform e-Logistics delivery models. The online freight services market will gain traction, and the adoption of digital technologies will accelerate the warehousing segment during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope And Methodology
3. Indonesia - Economic And Trade Indicators
4. Freight Transportation
5. Logistics And Warehousing
6. Strategic Initiatives And Growth Opportunities
7. Thailand - Economic And Trade Indicators
8. Freight Transportation
9. Logistics And Warehousing
10. Strategic Initiatives And Growth Opportunities
11. Vietnam - Economic And Trade Indicators
12. Freight Transportation
13. Logistics And Warehousing
14. Strategic Initiatives And Growth Opportunities
15. The Philippines - Economic And Trade Indicators
16. Freight Transportation
17. Logistics And Warehousing
18. Strategic Initiatives And Growth Opportunities
19. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwdddh/south_east_asia
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Logistics