DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Travel & Tourism Market, By Product/Service Offering, By Type (Domestic, Inbound, etc.), By Purpose of Visit, By Tourist Profile, By Average Duration of Stay, By Mode of Travel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for travel & tourism in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 7.23% during 2016-2021, on account of increasing trend of medical, wellness and adventure tourism in the country and rising number of online bookings due to growing smartphone and internet penetration. Additionally, Government of India has also been focusing on the launch of several marketing and branding initiatives such as Incredible India! and Athiti Devo Bhava.
Increasing domestic and international tourist footfall, and introduction of e-tourist visas are anticipated to boost growth in India travel & tourism market during the forecast period. Rising demand for travel & tourism coupled with entry of new players in the market is leading to a stiff competition and this is projected to boost growth in India travel & tourism market.
Further, government of India has realized the country's potential in travel & tourism industry and has taken several steps to make India a global tourism hub. Moreover, increasing trend of comparative pricing and online bookings is anticipated to fuel growth in India travel & tourism market through 2021. Changing lifestyles, increasing disposable income levels, rising urbanization and growing fleet of low cost airline carriers are also anticipated to augur well for the growth of travel and tourism market in India in the coming years.
The Indian Travel & Tourism Market Report discusses the following aspects of travel & tourism market in India:
- India Travel & Tourism Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product/Service Offering (Ticket Reservation, Hotel Booking, Holiday/Tour Packages, Travel Insurance, Foreign Exchange, Foreign Exchange, Conference/ Trade Fair/MICE and Others), By Type (Domestic, Inbound and Outbound), By Purpose of Visit (Leisure & Recreation, Social, Religious, Business, Medical and Education), By Tourist Profile (Indians and Foreign Nationals), By Average Duration of Stay (0-7, 8-14, 15-30 & 31 and above), By Mode of Travel (Land, Air and Sea)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Air India Ltd.
- Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.
- Cox & Kings Ltd.
- Indian Hotels Company Limited
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
- Jet Airways (India) Limited
- MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited
- SOTC Travel Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Travel Corporation (India) Ltd.
- Yatra Online Private Limited, India
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rw6vrg/india_travel_and?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Travel and Tourism