DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Opportunities for District Heating and Cooling in Asia - Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The district heating and cooling market in Asia is expected to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% by the end of the forecast period.
District heating and cooling is not a new concept, but this technology is gaining traction in Asia in the current era of urbanization, energy insecurity, and climate change mitigation. The study period is 2014-2021, with the base year as 2016, and forecast period as 2017 to 2021. This research covers East Asia (Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan) and Southeast Asian countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam).
Japan and South Korea are big on district energy, while the market for district cooling is slowly opening up in other parts of Asia, especially Southeast Asia. Singapore and Malaysia currently have few district cooling systems, while the other countries in this region remain largely untapped. The study also highlights the applicable visioning scenarios with their macro to micro implications.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market growing, and if so, at what rate? What is the anticipated growth rate for this market during 2017 to 2021?
- What are the new business models and disruptive technologies?
- What are the impacts of social and demographic trends, industry Mega Trends, disruptive technologies, new business models, and competitive landscape on the market?
- What are the key growth levers influencing the District Heating & Cooling (DHC) market?
- What are the possible growth opportunities in this market?
- What are the strategic imperatives for the DHC market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Dashboard
2. Market Overview
3. Market Forecasts
4. Technology Insights
5. Key Solution Providers
7. Case Studies
8. Growth Pipeline
9. Vision And Strategy - Growth Opportunities
10. Brand And Demand - Growth Opportunities
11. Growth Opportunities Matrix
12. Growth Strategy And Implementation
- Keppel DHCS
- Pendinginan Megajana
- Ramboll Group
- Singapore District Cooling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl5l64/asia_district?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)