DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Charitable Foundations Directory 2018" directory has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new directory of foundations, trusts, charitable and grant-making NGO's provides a comprehensive picture of foundation activity throughout China.
This comprehensive new directory lists every major national and international foundations, NGOs and other charitable and grant-making organizations located on across China.
All of the major established foundations and NGOs are included, as well as some of the less well-known grant-making organizations. Presenting names and contact details for almost one thousand institutions, this new Directory is the most comprehensive and up to date information on this growing sector.
- Entries are arranged alphabetically.
- Each entry contains the institution's name, postal, internet and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity, and key executives.
- Includes an index of foundations, by geographical area of operations and by main activities.
- A wide range of activity is covered including aid to less fortunate, the environment, education, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health.
- Includes information on foundation centres and co-ordinating bodies.
For more information about this directory visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdbsgg/china_charitable?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Marketing Lists