DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Heat Meter Industry Report, 2017-2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Chinese urban heating market has grown steadily in recent years, reaching RMB161.1 billion in 2016, a CAGR of 9.9% between 2011 and 2016, higher than the world's average (3.5%), and expected to rise to RMB166.2 billion in 2017 and surpass RMB180 billion in 2021.
Urban heating is primarily concentrated in northern China. By 2016, the urban heat-supply area in the region amounted to 7.39 billion square meters, up 9.9% from a year ago, including 5.45 billion square meters of urban residential buildings, representing 73.7% of the total. Despite an urban heat-supply area of over 7 billion square meters in northern China, the heating area that is metered and charged holds a small proportion (only 18.1% in 2016). Therefore, the Chinese heat metering market still shows huge potential demand.
China's reform of heat metering has driven the development of heat meter industry. By the end of 2016, a total of about 37.64 million heat meters were installed in heating areas in northern China, up 18.3% over the previous year, and among them 5.81 million heat meters were new ones including 3.71 million pieces for new buildings and 2.10 million pieces for the buildings that were renovated.
- Beijing Tian Ruixiang Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Boda Instrument Group Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Wecan Precision Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Diehl Group
- Hangzhou Fuyang Instrument General Factory
- Hebei Xiangyuan Instrument Technology Co., Ltd
- Hefei Runa Energy-saving Science & Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Ista Measurement Technology Services (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Itron Metering Systems (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Metter Smart Meter Co., Ltd.
- Jining Five Stars Meter Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Heat Meter Industry
2. Development Environment for Heat Meter Industry
3. Operation of Heat Meter Market
4. Major Global Heat Meter Producers
5. Major Chinese Heat Meter Producers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtbtcs/china_heat_meter
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Energy and Natural Resources