DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Solution Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Indian DDoS solution market experienced an impressive YoY growth rate of 50.1% in 2016, with total revenue amounting to $14.1 million.
It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 41.3% (2016-2021). The frequency of DDoS attacks has increased and India was cited to be one of the top sources of the attacks. In 2016, some ISPs in Mumbai experienced a series of DDoS attacks. As a result, Internet speed slowed down, and many users were affected. This incident highlighted the need and importance for enterprises to adopt DDoS solutions to combat such attacks in the future. Growing awareness of DDoS attacks is likely to drive growth, as organizations are more open toward adopting security measures. As such, it is easier for security vendors to venture into the Indian market.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2015 to 2021, with the base year being 2016. DDoS solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and Insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, eCommerce, and other sectors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the DDoS solution market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will DDoS solutions continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the services replace the product markets?
- What are the most common DDoS threats in India?
- Are the vendors in India ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Forecasts and Trends
3. Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
5. The Last Word
- Arbor Networks
- F5 Networks
- Genie Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwx7xs/india_distributed
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: IT Security